Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 007


The names Bond, James Bond. Yes that's right 007. I work as spy in SIS, otherwise known as MI6. Ive been on many missions, and i have a licence to kill. I'm not going to lie, i also have a way with the ladies. Ive been around for about 50 some years, and am not planning on quitting yet. I have a top secret mission coming up labeled: Quantum of Solace. The mission is about how i must take down General Greene, while avoiding CIA, Terrorists, and even M, my employer. I have also decided that blond, instead of black, is more my hairstyle, it makes me look younger.
The life of a spy can be invigorating, and dangerous. You always need a plan for things. Never trust anyone, anyone could be out to get you. Of course there is always a bit of fun in the job, like the explosions, the fighting, the ladies, you get the picture. Over and out.

2 comments:

Highway Star said...

James Bond? Why on earth would you pick that hack? Hey I got an idea, i'm gonna invent a character that stars in the exact same movie a couple dozen times, but just switch up the title and the girl. I bet I could make millions off a genius idea like that. What a clever and well written character, whose overly used catch phrase makes him out to be an alcoholic. And better yet, let's make a fan club so that we can all end up booze-swindling, womanizing british buffoons.

Steven said...

Cool as Bond is in the movie. I am amazed by his tactics in dealing with his missions and the women. "Heros are slave to the beauty" is a saying which is so popualr and it is true in the real life. However, in Bond's case, it becomes a perfect model for some creatures to follow in order to be on their way to achieving their successful missions!