Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This little creature is called a Cainary. The Cainary is a canary mixed with a dog. It has the head of a dog, but the body of a canary. The Cainary lives in the woods. It makes nests on the ground and on the trees, depending on the season. The Cainary is a omnivore, meaning it eats both meat and non-living nutrition, It mostly likes to eat seeds though. The Cainary is a very rare bird. They are only located in the U.S. in the western parts. There are also different types of Cainaries, but they live in different parts of the world. The Cainary is a more aggressive animal, but also a great companion, taking after the dog. All in all the Cainary is a magnificent animal, and would be a great pet for all.

1 comment:

souledout4 said...

The Cainary would be a lovely addition to my family! It seems like it wouldn't take much work to take care of and is loyal. I would trust it around the kids. I'm not so sure how it would fare around my other pets, which happen to be canaries and dogs. I wonder if my pets would discriminate against the Cainary for being a half-breed, or if the Cainary would refuse to socialize with the other animals because it thought it was superior for having traits of both. Are there Cainaries with different kinds of dog heads? Golden retrievers are gettin' old. But heck, I want a tiny flying dog to follow me around! I'd be the coolest kid around. If a teacher tries to fail me, I'll threaten to sick my Cainary on them. Sweet.